Ultra GreenRace 2018 Volunteers
Massive thanks for helping make our GreenRace an enjoyable success for all runners + volunteers.
- Thank you – Our thanks to you is represented by one of the following: 1) GreenRace Hoodie OR 2) Transferrable Ultra GreenRace 2019 registration.
- Course Maps – Review and save a copy of the Course Maps here.
- We would be grateful if you share the maps album on Facebook also. We need more volunteers.
- Navigation – Save these strava map links on you phone so you can help runners on race day:
- Your Location & Responsibilities – Check your volunteering position on race day here.
- If you’d like to move to a different role or have a friend partnered with you, add comments to the sheet.
- Contact the Race Directors if you have any questions or concerns!
- English Call/Whatsapp: Martin Cai +852 91335415
- Chinese Call/Whatsapp: Ivan Lam +852 93421498
- Email email@example.com
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ONGOING SUPPORT – WE NEED MORE VOLUNTEERS! PLEASE SHARE: TGR.RUN/VOLUNTEER
CM1 [55 Braemar Hill Road – https://goo.gl/spjd1a]
- Direct starting runners off Braemar Hill Rd, down steps to start line, warn all local trail race on today, please keep right when walking on the trail, runners pass on LEFT side].
CM2 [100m off 55 Braemar Hill Road – https://goo.gl/nx7Db8]
- All runners keep LEFT when headed out.
- All runners returning to his junction head directly down to the Start/Finish line.
CM3 [North Point 1 – https://goo.gl/qjJNPC]
- Gazebo. All runners run RIGHT and head up the creek.
CM4 [North Point 2T – https://goo.gl/5fHgXA]
- **Critical Cheat Spot**
- 3K, 10K, 15K all turn LEFT
- 5K turns RIGHT
CM5 [North Point 3 – https://goo.gl/sxaAYK]
- **Critical Cheat Spot**
- All runners turn LEFT
CM6 [North Point 5 – https://goo.gl/MSMgFD]
- 3K runners go straight, return to Start/Finish
- 10K & 15K runners turn RIGHT, go down steps
- 5K runners will be coming up the steps, returning to start/finish, turn RIGHT
CM7 [50 Mt. Parker Road – https://goo.gl/3o7Lcq]
- All runners turn right, head up Mt Parker Rd to CP1
- CM7 should have radio contact with CP1
- Let CP1 know when runners are headed up
- Call bib numbers where practical
CM8 [Hong Kong Trail Sec.6 – https://goo.gl/u7rhBD]
- All runners turn RIGHT head over Tai Tam Reservoir
CM9 [Hong Kong Trail Sec.5 – https://goo.gl/Tz9czG]
- All runners turn RIGHT, head up Hong Kong Trail Sec.5
CM10 [Wilson Trail Sec.2 – https://goo.gl/gvXDW7]
- 10K runners turn right, head up Siu Ma Shan
- 15k runners turn LEFT, head up Siu Ma Shan
CM11 [Sir Cecil’s Ride – https://goo.gl/d3G3qa]j
- All runners turn right, head back to S/F