India GreenRace Retreat
Sandakphu Trek, 24-29 Nov, 2019
• West Bengal, India
• Includes Flights & Accommodation
• Limited to 5 Runners
• Pace Group: Medium / Slow
Retreat Overview & Itinerary
Join us in exploring the trails of eastern India and Nepal. We will take in panoramic views of four of the five highest mountains in the world from Sandakphu peak. TGR India Retreat #1 is a very special offer limited to only 5 participants.
All-inclusive reg fee of HK$9,800 for the TGR India Retreat #1 covers:
- 6-Day Trekking Retreat (Sandakphu trek passes through India & Nepal)
- 5 Nights Accommodations for the retreat
- 1x round trip return flight with Indigo Airlines
- Travel Visa for India & Nepal included*
- 1x 2020 TGR Trail Running Series Pass (includes 4 short course races)
- 1x TGR Uglow / T8 Shorts
* Cost of requisite visa is included, however, due to the sensitivity of personal data involved, participant is required to apply for the visa personally.
Mineral water / camera charger / extra porter / cost of extra day / food outside of the trekking package
Tea houses and hotels
Permits / Visas Required:
Multi-entry visa for India & Nepal
All Inclusive Reg Fee
Reach Bhagdogra / NJP before 12pm. 4-5 hours drive from NJP.
Flight: Arrive before 12pm
We will drive / trek from Jaubhari to reach Sandhakphu.
Altitude: 6,400 ft (1,951 m) to 11,950 ft (3,642 m)
Begins with a gradual descent followed by a combination of ascents and level walks. Rocky path with few muddy sections and forest cover.
Altitude: 11,950 ft (3,642 m) to 11,807 ft (3,599 m)
Combination of gradual ascents and descents to Phalut. Level walks to Gorkhey except for the final hour of steep descent.
Altitude: 11,807 ft (3,599 m) to 7,546 ft (2,300 m) via 11,950 ft (3,642 m)
Easy, mostly level walks interspersed with a few ascents and descents. Overnight stay at NJP.
Altitude: 7,546 ft (2,300 m) to 6,234 ft (1,900 m)
Depart from NJP.