Gold Coast GreenRace Overview
Gold Coast GreenRace is TGR’s newest trail running event that will join our Swim&Run Series from Golden Beach in 2021. This beautiful course starts at our charity fundraising partner, Crossroads Foundation, at 2 Castle Peak Road. Bring your no longer needed household goods and donations to the start line! Find out what Crossroads needs here.
Gold Coast GreenRace 24K course circumnavigates Tai Lam Chung Reservoir with the 16K and 9K heading up higher trails north of the reservoir and making for a scenic tour! The majority of these 3 routes are also highly runnable, making for some fun + speedy race times.
Who should you run the Gold Coast GreenRace?
- Beginner trail runners looking for an entry-level trail race
- Runners looking to support a great local community charity through volunteering, donations and/or participation
- Families searching for a great half-day out 10K Family Challenge
- Advanced or competitive runners looking for a fast 24K course to PB on!
- Crossroads Foundation, 2 Castle Peak Road, Hong Kong [map]
8 February, 2020 (Saturday)
24K, 16K, 9K
Entitlements / Opt-Ins & Outs>
GreenRace participants have access to the following optional items and entitlements:
Early Bird (4 Dec – 20 Dec)
6 Feb @12:00 Noon