About TGR Trail Running
TGR Limited also known as The Green Race is a Hong Kong-based dynamic events company organising running races and running retreats around Asia. Established in 2015 TGR organises events and retreats in Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, China, Japan and India. Find out more about TGR Trail Running events at tgr.run.
TGR is looking for a Design Marketing and Communications Manager to take the lead on all design aspects of events, our website and social media platforms as well as manage communications and marketing of various events and retreats.
This is a hands-on role and the position is suited for someone who is forward-thinking, flexible, creative and has a can-do attitude. The Design, Marketing and Communications Manager must be passionate about design, customer service, and marketing. Our events are held on the weekends and so you will be required to come in as well.
The successful applicant will report to the Race Director and Operations & Events Director as well as work closely with all staff to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner. He/She will also accept the following responsibilities:
- Be a flexible team player — Every day can be quite different!
- Be present on event days to assist with events.
- Is self-disciplined has a positive attitude and pays attention to detail
- Support the corporate sponsor deadlines
- Work in tandem with all staff to ensure tasks are completed on time and up to expected standards
- Develop and prepare creative event deliverables including t-shirts, maps, graphics, backdrops, race bibs, medals etc.
- Point of contact for art review to ensure accuracy and adherence to brand standards
- Manage communication between clients and TGR through emails and social media platforms
- Manage various social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram and create content and schedule for social media campaigns
- Manage the event media campaigns working with a number of print and digital media organisations
- Follow projects through all its stages from ideation to delivery
- Interact regularly with clients, creative partners and other team members as needed for completion of assigned projects
- Take ownership, lead initiatives and successfully execute through all stages of creative development on time and within budget
- Is an organised self-starter with strong time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ready for ad hoc work including working at events on the weekends and some evenings
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to functional work or role with 2+ years of relevant work experience at an agency, corporate in-house design firm or events company
- Proficiency in WordPress, web design
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of Indesign is a plus
- Strong organisational and creative skills
- Sporting background with experience of doing running races with knowledge of the local and international running community is desirable
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Applicants should forward their resume/CV, sample works/portfolio or any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.